I was talking earlier with a friend of mine about how I wanted to start posting more consistently on my blog. I thought that one of the best ways to do that was to start up a fun little challenge for the blog. I can’t do a month long one, since the month is already going… so… instead, I’m going to pick ten topics, and I have the month to get something written about them! I’ll do it every month, if I can manage this month.
So! February Blogging Challenge! Let’s go!
- Writing Prompt! “Two strangers meet for the
- Write a blog about yourself. Tell the story of
how you started writing.
- What is your greatest strength as a writer? What is your greatest weakness?
- Writing Prompt! “Use these words in a story: Ocean. Onyx. Shine.”
- Give your best writing tips that you learned in 2019!
- Writing Prompt! “Choose a picture from your phone and write a story about it!
- Where do you draw the most inspiration for your writing? Share your secrets!
- Author Interview: Where do you write? Share some pictures of your writing space and tell us about your daily habits!
- Writing Prompt! First sentence prompt: “I/He/She never expected things to turn out like this…”
- What are your goals for 2020? Write them out now so we can help each other keep on track!
So! There we are! Try to get a blog for all of these things done this month! Let me know if you will participate, and link back to my blog! I can’t wait to see what we all come up with!
Until next time, y'all! Keep writing and writing, and keep being awesome! Author Amanda McCormick Twitter | Facebook Page| NaNo Page | Tumblr | Blog Masterpost | My Writing Group